Providing Food Assistance To Those In Need
If you believe you need assistance getting quality food for your family, the Sudbury Food Pantry is here for you. There are no residency requirements. Clients fill out a confidential registration form on their first visit and non-Sudbury residents can then make use of the pantry once each month.
Sudbury residents can use the pantry twice each month.
The Sudbury Food Pantry is an "open shelf" pantry, meaning our clients select the food and household items which they want. For most items, there is an upper limit on the number any one client can select. As you walk through the food pantry, a volunteer will guide you from shelf to shelf and answer any questions you may have.
In the last year our clients have come from more than 65 cities and towns in the Metro-west area and beyond.
- Celebrating the 4th year of our partnership with Hope & Comfort of Needham
- The Sudbury Community Food Pantry welcomes a partnership with Dignity Matters of Framingham
- Rotary Club of Nashoba Valley “Stuff a Cruiser” food drive benefits the clients of the Sudbury Community Food Pantry
- Foundation for MetroWest Collaborates With The Sudbury Community Food Pantry To Address Hunger
- Sudbury Elementary Schools Support the Pantry
The Sudbury Community Food Pantry is made possible through
the generous support it receives from our contributors.
You can help us by:
The Sudbury Community Food Pantry was started in March of 1990. It is presently staffed by a group of approximately 100 dedicated volunteers, and assists approximately 60 to 80 families each week.