- PANTRY HOURS ARE CHANGING! – Beginning the week of August 22nd, we will be open on Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:00-2:15pm.
- The Pantry will be closed the week of June 27th with no distribution on June 28th and June 30th.
- Gaining Ground and Saltbox Farms Partners in Produce
- Keller Williams Reality Boston Northwest Food Drive For The Sudbury Food Pantry!
- Ed Gottmann, Founder of The Sudbury Community Food Pantry, Has Passed Away.
Providing Food Assistance To Those In Need
In order to meet the needs of the community (in light of COVID-19), we have temporarily changed our operations and have created a drive-thru pre-bag process that provides a safe and healthy environment given the current health crisis.
Open Tuesday & Thursday:
12:00PM - 2:15PM
12:00PM - Distribution of groceries begins
11:30AM - Registration begins
We will not be checking photo ID’s during this time.
Everyone is invited to shop at the food pantry once per week, regardless of what town you live in.
If you have never used the Sudbury Community Food Pantry, please complete the registration form below as it will speed up the process. If you are unable to complete the registration in advance, you will be able to do it when you arrive.Download a registration form in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
The Sudbury Community Food Pantry is made possible through
the generous support it receives from our contributors.
You can help us by:
The Sudbury Community Food Pantry was started in March of 1990. It is presently staffed by a group of approximately 100 dedicated volunteers, and assists approximately 60 to 80 families each week.